Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome ADN Class of Fall 2011!

Hey all!!

Though a little late our class blog is finally up! My name is Henry On(henryon@yahoo.com) and I along with Luke Creasman(lrcreasman@yahoo.com) will be updating our class blog with information pertaining to nursing as well as nursing-related events going on at SJDC. While we're still deciding on what should be on our blog if anyone has any ideas, thoughts, or comments to help us out just shoot us an email or better yet tell us in person. So before this blog is "official" we still need a class photo. I'm going to bring my camera on Thursday, February 25 and hopefully we can get a quick photo shoot after theory. The two ADN cohort ahead of us did their picture with everyone in scrubs on the outside staircase at Locke so I'm hoping we can do the same. I will bring my camera to theory and snap up our class picture after lecture. Well that's about it so far, good luck with clinicals and see everyone on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment